Creating Google reCAPTCHA keys
Categories: IT services
reCAPTCHA protects you against spam and other types of automated abuse. Here, we explain how to add reCAPTCHA to your site or application.
- Log into a Google account
- Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin
- Under ‘Register new site':
- In ‘label': enter the website name e.g. Jarrett & Lam Website
- Under ‘Choose type of reCAPTCHA', select ‘Invisible reCAPTCHA'
- Under domains enter your domain (e.g. jarrettandlam.com) and any other domains supplied by us
- Accept the terms of service (if you do!)
- Click ‘Register'
- Email us:
- the ‘Site key'
- And ‘Secret key'
- Or a screenshot of this page (as in example below)
How To Spot Dangerous Emails
Today, spam email is a pain for everyone. Constant newsletters you don't want or updates from websites you haven't used in years. Even people trying to sell you things. It's a...Read more about this story >
Setting up an Email Account on an iPhone
Having email on the go can be vital for many business. This guide will take you through step by step how to set up an email account on an iPhone. Your email account settings c...Read more about this story >
IT security: penetration testing and why you need it
Hacking is a dirty word in the business world and for good reason. Thousands of UK businesses suffer the consequences of hacking every year and it is not just the big organisa...Read more about this story >