Creating Google reCAPTCHA keys
Category: IT services
reCAPTCHA protects you against spam and other types of automated abuse. Here, we explain how to add reCAPTCHA to your site or application.
- Log into a Google account
- Go to https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin
- Under ‘Register new site':
- In ‘label': enter the website name e.g. Jarrett & Lam Website
- Under ‘Choose type of reCAPTCHA', select ‘Invisible reCAPTCHA'
- Under domains enter your domain (e.g. jarrettandlam.com) and any other domains supplied by us
- Accept the terms of service (if you do!)
- Click ‘Register'
- Email us:
- the ‘Site key'
- And ‘Secret key'
- Or a screenshot of this page (as in example below)